Terms of Service
Last updated on October 9, 2022
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
USE OF SERVICES
The services are designed to enable you and other end users to communicate with others via the Internet. You agree to use our services (and to require other users to use the services) only to post, send and receive messages and material that is proper and, when applicable, related to the particular service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when you (or other users are) using a service, you (and other end users) will not:
- Use the services in connection with unlawful contests, lotteries, or gambling, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, traffic or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful content, such as child pornography or virtual child pornography.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation.
- Upload, or otherwise make available files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's property.
- Download any file posted by another user of a service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
ShareX Hosting reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as ShareX Hosting deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in ShareX Hosting's sole discretion. ShareX Hosting does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any service and, therefore, ShareX Hosting specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the services and any actions resulting from your participation in any service.
TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN
ShareX Hosting reserves the right at any time to implement a "takedown" procedure upon receipt of any notification of claimed infringement. ShareX Hosting reserves the right at any time to disable access to, or remove any material or activity accessible on or from any site or any materials claimed to be infringing or based on facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
The materials and services on ShareXHosting.com are provided "as is". ShareX Hosting makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ShareX Hosting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site, services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this web site.
In no event shall ShareX Hosting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials and services on ShareXHosting.com, even if ShareX Hosting or a ShareX Hosting authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ShareXHosting.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ShareX Hosting does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ShareX Hosting may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ShareX Hosting does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
All sales are final. We do not issue refunds for digital services once the order is confirmed and the digital service is activated.
Any claim relating to ShareXHosting.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State/Commonwealth of Minnesota, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.